4/6/10

I think i'm losing it

Today for some reason has not been a very good day. Actually it started yesterday but trickled over into early day. Its all this pent up restlessness. On top of that, this medication is not helping. In fact, I think the Adipex may be exacerbating my way of thinking. It's just like a cauldron just bubbling and boiling. Waiting to boil over. I've made an executive decision that I'll have to tell you guys about later, but long story short, it's time for some changes. I'm not getting any younger and time definitely isnt getting any slower. I'm going to blink one day and half of my life will have passed me by. At this poing of my life, i'm not really living life so much as I'm a passive participant. It feels like I'm a casual observer in my own reality. All I can do is hope for the best with my endeavors. It may not be big but there's still an ember of hope and possiblity flickering amongst the ashes. I'm just waiting for the winds of change to fan into a full blown flame.

*deuces*

No comments: